Monday, November 19, 2007

Crosbyton Shower

Clockwise: Me,
Jill (Jared's Cousin) holding Toby,Susan (Jared's Aunt), Peggy(Jared's Great Aunt), Eletia(Jared's Mom) Caden, April(Jared's sister), Shavonne(Jared's cousin's wife), Brock (Shavonne's son), Stormy (Jill's daughter), Jared's Aunt Kittie is taking the picture

Enjoying the shower


My two special helpers, Caden and Stormy


The kids: Caden, Brock, Toby, Stormy
This week end me, Jared and his Mom, Eletia traveled to their hometown of Crosbyton for our baby shower. I was absolutely overwhelmed with love and generosity from his whole family. Kate got some amazingly cute clothes and much needed things. I enjoyed just visting with everyone that was at the shower. These ladies have the biggest hearts and you could really feel all the love that they had for both Jared and I. To everyone in Crosbyton, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for everything that you did for us this week end. You will never know how much it meant to me. We are truly blessed!
We also got to see Jared's Maw (grandmother) and JW. JW has been sick for some time now. They had been in the hospital the week before. Please pray for JW that his health will improve and that he will feel better. Please pray for Jared's Maw as she does such a good job of taking care of everyone around her. Pray that God will take extra special care of her.
We just thank God for such a wonderful week end where we could be surrounded by the love of family.




3 comments:

Courtney said...

What a sweet time!

GriffinSisters said...

I am sooo glad that we were able to make it!!! Sorry we didn't get to chat more, poor Brock was exhausted from the 4 hours in his carseat (all too soon you'll understand)! Again, you looked wonderful. You had the definate pregnant glow and the smile only a mother can wear. We are so excited for the arrival of Miss Kate, I can't even begin to imagine her sweet personality. Take care of yourself!
Oh yeah, it was good seeing you too Jared. Only if it was for a quick hug!!!
God Bless you three,
Shavonne

Kristen said...

Showers are such a fun time!!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6