Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kate and Carson Cakes

I read this really cool trick in my Real Simple magazine that involved using a turkey baster to make letter and design pancakes. They turned out great and my kids thought I was the coolest Mom in the world. That is of course until I told them they absolutely could not have Halloween candy for breakfast to. Booooo!!! I was almost cool.:)




These are so easy! Of course Kate was miffed because her name wasn't in small letters:) She's pointing to the "A" there telling me it should be little "a"

At first he told me he just wanted "circle pancakes" and then he saw the coolness of having your name spelled in pancakes and he decided he was all for it.

The possibilities are endless.

What a beauty.

I love this boy to pieces.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6