Monday, May 19, 2008

Here Comes Our Sun!

Enjoy this slideshow that I created. Our little girl is growing more and more everyday. She is up to 13 pounds now! I love her chubby little cheeks and love to kiss them all of the time. She is "talking" more and more (see the next post). She loves to stand on my lap and tummy time is getting longer and better. She is a very strong girl. Kate finally got to meet her Austin cousins Caden and Tabor. Their pictures are in the slideshow as well as some good pictures of Kate with her Uncle Brig. Now that I figured out how to post the slideshow directly to the blog expect to see a lot more! ******From now on,you have to pause the music player to the right whenever there is a slide show or a video to watch if you want to hear the audio.****** Enjoy!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha! Kate you make more sense than all the candidates put together! Love the speech.

Auntie Tress

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6