Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Dollhouse Returns

My Mom and Dad bought me this amazing dollhouse when I was a little girl. I don't know how they did it, but the wallpaper in some of the rooms actually matched the wallpaper in our house but in a miniature version. It was amazing and I loved playing with it. They would always add on here and there with new furniture and accessories. Well, it has been hanging out in our garage for the last 4 years or so and last time Jared he was home he decided to take it out and clean it up. Although there is no furniture in it (maybe it was foreclosed on? Sorry bad mortgage humor) the kids love that you can look in the windows and see the other side. I snapped these photos of them investigating it the other day.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is such a very cute post - love the pics of them peeking over, around and through the doll house. How neat that you held on to it to share with your own daughter. Love it!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6