1. I don't ever want to forget that my kids mispronounce certain words because pretty soon that will pronounce them correctly and it won't be nearly as cute.
DownsLairs= Downstairs (Kate)
Snow WiPE= Snow White (Carson)
Bible Cass= Bible Class
Mr. Marmin= Mr Marvin = Kate's Sunday School Teacher
2. Kate turned her first real somersault today all by her self and the surprised look on her face was hilarious.
3. Jared cut her bangs last night. He went a little too short and they remind me of the little girls back in the 50s when their bangs were too short. It's precious.
5. We have a play area at church called the Play Scape. Kate thinks it is called the Kate Scape. As in "Mommy can we go play on the KateScape?"
6. I love that there could be a million seats in a room but if my lap is open my kids will be crowding in to sit and cuddle with me.
7. I love that for now my kids think every book is the Bible and every youngish boy they see with dark hair is Baby Jesus.
8. I love that when we disciplined Kate the other day for pushing her brother she went to Carson for forgiveness and he started rubbing her head and stroking her hair saying, "that ok Kate."
9. Yesterday on the way home from church Jared and I were playing an adolescent game where he holds my hand and acts like he is going to slap it but instead turns it over real quick and slaps his own hand. I told you it was adolescent. Anyway after he did this I heard a little voice coming from the back seat. It was Carson.
C: "Mommy? You ok?"
Me: "Oh yes baby I'm ok. Daddy and I are just playing a game."
C: (With a very pointed finger and stern expression directed towards Jared) "No Tir (Sir) Daddy! No hit Mommy! No Tir!"
I then explained to him that his Daddy didn't hit me or hurt me. What a sensitive boy we have. He has such a tender heart. I love the heart of this 2 year old boy of mine. His compassion and care for those he loves his so deep already.
10. I love that everyday we can see the brother sister bond deepen. Everyday I can see that they gain a better understanding of what it means. I feel so privilged to have a front row seat to this happening.
11. One last one. This is what Carson's bed looks like every nap time and bed time. He likes to be surrounded by friends.