Sunday, October 10, 2010

Remarkable Randomness

Friday night we went to a high school football game in our area. I was inspired by Kenny Chesney's "Boys of Fall" which I heard driving home from work on Friday. Let me just just say that this is the perfect thing to do with young kids. There are so many things going on to keep them entertained!The band, the pep squad, the cheerleaders, the random dancing kids, and of course the football.  Kate had such a great time taking it all in that she didn't really even notice that she was cuddling with me on my lap for about and hour! Then she wanted to be a big girl and sit on the bleacher by herself with her animal crackers and juice cup sitting beside her. Carson had fun flirting with all of the senior girls we were sitting with and only got the squirmies wormies around the middle of the 3rd quarter! We had such a good family night and will definitely do it again.

I have tried to put some fall decoration up around the house. Not going overboard but enough to know there has been a transition from summer.



I have also enjoyed working on and off on a special little project for the littlest Brednich. My sweet neice Marin is soon to be born around Christmas eve. Girls are hard to come by in our family. In fact Marin is just the 2nd Brednich girl to be born in well...let's see this December it will be 36 years! Here's a little preview of what I have been working on....
And what would a post be with our sweet babies? Carson and Kate seem to be learning new things everyday. We have heard a lot more singing from Carson since he started school. He has proven himself to be a true renaissance man. He loves to care for Kate's little baby dolls even though he has also been  known to drag them on the ground holding them by their ankle. But as this next picture shows he is also adept at mixing his love for sports as well as his Daddy skills. Even if he did....ahem! leave the baby behind. He does have the right idea with bringing the stroller along.

And Kate is becoming quite skilled at getting comfortable wherever she is. All she needs is a blanket and a lillow (as Carson calls it). She created this sweet little set up for herself the other day.

And last, but certainly not least. Jared took the camera to work last week and got some great shots of their rig move. I love asking about all of the ins and outs of his job. It is a fascinating line of work to me. My Dad is in the same line of work on the financial side and I always love to know how it all works. There are a lot of great technical pictures but of course,  these are my 2 favorites. :)




1 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Well, selfishly, I love the quilt your making...but Carson pushing the basketball is really, really adorable. Love your fall decorations too!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6