Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Tonight Jared and I spent some time with Annie and a NFL football player. We had so much fun trick or treating. This was the first time that we trick or treated in our neighborhood. There were so many kids and so many houses partcipating. We ran out of candy! Now I have to say the kids did have fun. Kate played the part of Annie. All smiles and a positive attitude. And Carson? Well Carson played the part of a NFL player to the hilt. A bad attitude at times, a roller coaster of emotions, and only getting really happy when he got what he wanted. He did get the hang of it saying, "Tick or teet!" and picking out his own candy. Jared and I used our little secret mood lifter tonight. We like to call it the "Lolly pick me up." Our kids love lollipops. So every now and then we use the lolly to change the mood of the situation.;) So much fun! Here are some pictures from the night with a little irrestible video to start us off from Kate......I mean Annie. Mom, this one is for you!


She did not like the wig.

But I did get a picture. :)



Annie, dancing a little jig.





1 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Again, I love, love, love the video! And Carson looks so big!!! Missing you guys.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6