Monday, November 1, 2010

A Whole Lotta Kate and Carson

The Halloweening is below but we we had a lot of fun this week end doing other things. First, we did a little pumpkin painting. Then we went to the air show this week end and saw the Blue Angels fly. Carson loved it and every time the planes would do their tricks and fly off he would ask, "Where dey go?" Kate loved it to but was not too happy about the noise at times. I just loved all of us being together and Kate saying at random times, "I love YOU!" Kate is trying to get both of us straight and I realize how much kate has missed us all being together. Several times this week end she would point to me and declare, "That's Mommy!" and point to Jared and say, "That's Daddy!" Kind of like she was getting it straight in her little mind. I loved it. Reconnecting after a busy work week is so important for all of us. We also got both of them haircuts this week end. Carson got rid of infamous bowl cut given by yours truly and Kate got a cute little bob. Finally, we got to know our neighbors a little better with a little driveway running.  Enough with the randomness on to the good stuff!! Warning: Lots of pictures ahead. If you feel like you haven't seen a lot of pictures of our kids lately then please proceed (love you Aunts Care and Stacey and Mimi!) But beware you might get Kate and Carson overload. :)













It took us forever to realize that Carson was setting this bottle up like a football to punt.


















2 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Ok, so there are so many of those pictures that I LOVE of Kate and Carson. I tried to rememeber the order number of the ones I love, but the I couldn't remember all the numbers by the time I started commenting. But, seriously, those pictures are great. And Kate looks so big. Miss and love you all!

MJT said...

ADORABLE!! Says it all. :)

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6