Sunday, November 7, 2010

We LOVE Week ends!!!!!

Headwear by Carson

Sweetest Smile

Showing off her new found love of poptarts. She calls them cupcakes.

Lovin' the fingerpaint

I am loving her smiling for the camera.

He might never talk to me again when he sees this pic as a teen but I've got many years til then.

Still working on the potty training.

This picture shows that we still have a long way to go!

Jared is working this week (week end) but he's here! We get to spend a few hours with him now every day and that makes all of the difference.


Carson says, "We still love UDI, we just didn't like Pecos!"


  Cuteness in plaid! He was so proud of his big boy shirt.

Oh it was a brother and sister love fest this morning.


2 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Oh my goodness! Again, I love all the pictures. Love them. Kate looks so big with her new haircut. And Carson in the plaid shirt and jeans makes him look so big too!

Potty pictures....great. So very great.

Jennifer said...

Where do I start with this post?! I LOVE the finger painting across the table idea! I LOVE Carson's plaid shirt - the cutest! And is HE potty training, too, or just copying sister? Because if you're working with BOTH of them, you're my hero. And last but definitely not least, YEEESSSS for Jared being home more!! Praise God!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6