Sunday, November 14, 2010

Don't You Just Love Pictures?


Because really. Who wants to hear me blab on and on. The majority of people that visit here just want to see pictures of the kids. Here you go. 
What is making Kate so happy? See below.

Carson is always happy when he's eating.

You see those green things that Kate is eating? They are called peas. She loved them and had 4 servings last night. Of course she didn't touch the grilled cheese I made her. Baby steps. Very small baby steps.

I found this skirt at Crazy Eights. Love that store. I love the fact that this skirt looks like something from the '50s. The cheapskate in me cringed for what I paid for this cute little plaid number (over $10!) but I loved watching her skip into church this morning with this flouncy, bouncy skirt.

And here is the purchase I made for Carson. He happily wore this hat all over the store so I figured it was a winner. He looks so darn cute in it.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6