Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Easiest Recipes Since Sliced Bread

These are some easy recipes that I have found lately. I am in to making bread lately. It's takes some time, but the great thing about bread is that it needs to rise twice for about 1-2 hours. So for example, Thursday I got home from work made the dough, let it rise, played with my babies and hung out with Jared. Then put it in the pan to let it rise again, put the babies to bed and hung out with Jared and then popped it in the oven. Before we went to bed that night, we had a fresh loaf of cinnamon swirl bread. So bottom line is that bread does take some time but the actual time that YOU spend with the bread is all of 10  minutes.

This is a recipe for Homemade pizza dough. From the time I start to make the dough to the time I  put it in the oven is only about 30 minutes. I love it and more importantly Kate and Carson scarf it down. Jared said it is way better than any frozen or take out pizza he has had. And let me say that Jared is not into false flattery. I found the recipe HERE!

The next 2 are Bread recipes. One is from the woman who is making me fatter every day, The Pioneer Woman.  Her simple method of cooking has me hooked. But I am going to have to take a hiatus from her to get acquainted with Weight Watchers. Of course this is not entirely her fault. Her Homemade Cinnamon Bread recipe is to die for!

And last but not least on a little bit healthier note, a recipe for Honey Wheat Bread. I made this one last night and it was very easy and took 2 hours from start to finish. Enjoy!!!!!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6