Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bear and Honey Come for a Visit

Bear Time





Bear and Honey brought Kate her own Bible with her name on it







I know this sounds like the title to a children's book. But this is what the grand kids in our family call my Dad and Robin. My Dad and Robin came to meet Kate on Saturday and stayed until Sunday afternoon. They got some good holding time in. My Dad brought his new video camera and he got some great film of Kate sleeping, crying, and taking a bath. I was so glad that they got to come out and spend some time with her. We also got to go to the 2 places that my Dad absolutely loves that can't be found in Midland......Cabela's and Waffle House. My Dad was in heaven at both places. I think Waffle House is a lot harder to understand but different strokes for different folks.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6