Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm in Love with a Short Stocky Balding Guy


His name is Carson. He's 10 weeks old. He weighs 13 1bs (According to his doc he is in the 90th percentile for weight.) Yet he is in the 25th percentile for height:). His head is also in the 90th percentile (a true Daddy trait ;). I LOVE this little boy. When big sister goes to bed and my arms are completely free we cuddle.If I'm really lucky he'll grace me with some "agoos", gurgles and other sweet sounds. But mostly I hold him and watch him sleep. And I don't even care that he is still sleeping with us. And I don't even care that he still gets up in the middle of the night because that just gives me more time with him. I just cover him with kisses at night. Such a sweet boy and God picked ME to be his Mommy. How could I be so blessed?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

He looks like the right kind of guy to be in love with! Cute post.

GriffinSisters said...

Isn't it funny how we always fall in love with the one that we've never considered "our type?!?!"
I know waht you mean though!
Every 2 1/2 hours last night when Brice woke up I would pop out of bed to go get some snuggle time as I fed him. Our babies won't stay this small forever (we both know that, we've got Kate and Brock as proof) and we should be thankful and count our blessing for these moments because some women never experience these blessings in life. So glad that you know and count your blessings!
Happy Easter!!!
Sending love and prayers,
Shavonne

Randi Freeby said...

I am telling Jared. J/K. You are such a sweet Mommy and your kids are truly blessed to have you.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6