Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Runny Nose? Is That All????

I THINK my kids are on the mend. Well now that I have new expectations for health I'm pretty sure they are. Before all of this I used to freak out if Kate had a runny nose. NOW I'm glad that's all she has. Funny how things change. Carson is feeling better (although he hasn't told me so himself). He seems to still be stuffy and chuggy. But I am thankful that we are not going back and forth on a decision whether or not to take him to the ER anymore.
Yesterday we woke up and as Carson still hasn't fled the safety of our bed (ahem! that means he still sleeps with us. Soon very soon he will be in his crib. HE's ready (weeks ago) Mommy is not).Jared joked that it was going to be tough sleeping in our bed with an 18 year old in between us. Alright sweetie I get the picture, Carson in his crib tonight or maybe the next night, or maybe.....Ok back to my story. We woke up yesterday morning and heard Kate talking in her crib. Jared went to go get her and we all piled into our bed for some cuddle time. It was so wonderful just taking it easy. So easy. Nowhere to be. Nothing to do. Ah bliss. We went downstairs and made breakfast which was awesome. We have become a part of a food delivery service that delivers all kinds of chicken, meat, pork, pasta, and vegetables.No, not Schwan's! It's all organic. We save on our grocery bill and for once there is healthy food in our house and we don't have to go to the store as often. Bonus! Kate tried some organic turkey bacon and loved it. Surprise! She's a texture girl and has a hard time with anything too juicy or slimy. I got some good pictures of the kids during our morning. We so enjoyed our morning with our "healthy" kids. It's so good to see Kate smiling and laughing and dancing. Although she has stopped smiling for the camera. She turns serious and pouty when I pick up the camera. Hopefully that will change.
We call her Miss Priss.... and we mean it in the best possible way.




Big strong boy lifting his head up.


These smiles make my year...my decade...no..my century!


0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6