Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shower Power, Kate Hudson, The Big Guy Takes a Bath

I have noticed lately that my blog posts are 1) less wordy and filled with more pictures 2)filled with random subjects grouped together and 3) fewer and farther between. I know that that is just the way it's going to be right now. I do so love blogging. It is my creative outlet, but man I love these 3 people in my life way more and my weekends are consumed with taking in every single second with them. So here is another random week end post.

Yesterday,one of my best friends Gracie had her baby shower. It was at our house and I was so honored to be a part of it. It's pretty tough to say who was more excited about it , me or Gracie. I have found that I love it when my friends are pregnant (and I'm not :)). I get all of the benefits of experiencing a pregnancy with out the heart burn and weight gain!;) To say that I am so happy for her does not do justice to the way I feel.I only have 2 pictures from the shower because I do not want to steal the thunder of the amazing blog post she will have up on her blog.Selfishly, they are pictures of my contributions. I tried to get creative so beware.

These are cookies I made with little Dre's (Andre) initials on them. They were so fun to make and so easy!


This diaper cake was very easy to make. I love unique things and this was definitely unique because you can decorate it with anything you want and everytthing on the cake is usable.


I think that anyone that looks at this blog can tell that I am pretty obsessed with taking pictures of my girl. It is a hobby, a passion if you will. The whole time I was taking pictures of her I was thinking, "Man, don't you just love the person who is supposed to be taking pictures of her friend's shower but takes pictures of her kid instead?"







Hudson came to the shower and we're so glad he did. For over a year Jodi and I have been waiting for these two to just NOTICE each other. Yesterday they did! It was so cute to watch.

Hudson doesn't hug......

He high fives!

Love this one. Look at Hudson cutting his eyes at Kate.






And finally, some pictures of Mr. Carson taking a bath in the kitchen sink. This is a boy who loves his bath.





0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6