Sunday, April 19, 2009

Really?!?!?

This week was Carson's turn to take a ride on the sick train. Poor baby has an ear infection and so much congestion that the Dr. sent us home with our very own nebulizer for some breathing treatments. Yuck. Double yuck. Once again he has a virus. Does anyone else think that this is what a Dr. diagnoses when they have no idea what is wrong with your child? And conveniently there is nothing they can give for a virus. Hmmmmm.....Slowly but surely I am getting wise to the medical community. I am kidding, well half way kidding. We have a wonderful Dr.She is the kind of Dr. that will talk with you as long as you want, run every test, and calls you the next day to see how your child is doing. I think medicine has some limitations especially when it comes to babies and I hate it.Here's some Murphy's Law for you. Your kids will always be the sickest they've ever been when #1 You've just started a new job and have no time to take and #2 there is a glitch in your insurance and they don't have you in the system yet. I really shouldn't post these pictures because Kate felt so bad that day. But her and Carson looked so cute in their Easter clothes.I couldn't resist.





0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6