Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just the Two of Us

Alright so it wasn't a lovefest, but at least she noticed him. Here are some pictures of Kate showing Carson the many features of her,I mean his (now) activity center.
The Dynamic Duo. There is nothing they can't accomplish together.They just don't know it yet.

Just because Kate doesn't pay attention to Carson does not mean Carson doesn't love looking at Kate.

See here bro, you press this and the lights and music come on. Listen up, because I won't be repreating myself.

Carson with some self reflection in the mirror.

1 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

Ha ha, I love it! If it makes you feel any better, I think Brock recognizes alot of his "things" too. He'll tell us, "that's Brock's!"
Like I really need to tell you this, you have two gorgeous babies!!! Can't wait to see you all!
Sending love and prayers,
Shavonne

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6