Thursday, May 7, 2009

Want to See a Miracle?

Then hop on over to the blog "Here's our story." It's located on the right hand side. This little boy was not supposed to live. His parents had a decision to make before he was born. Either deliver him at one hospital where he would die shortly after being born or have him at another hospital and see what they could do for him. Since he was born this boy has been miraculous over and over again. And today he is home. Sleeping in his own bed free from tubes or wires and breathing on his own. Don't EVER say God can't do something. Jacob is living proof. This couple agonized over a child they would never get to know and now he is sleeping safe and sound in their own home. Please go there. Read their story. I promise you'll be amazed at how great our God is.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I know!!! Isn't that amazing news and so awesome!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6