Friday, May 1, 2009

Party at My Crib

Tonight Kate invited Carson to a little impromptu party in her crib. He thought this was strange since she never bothers to look his way or even acknowledge him during the day but he was psyched to go. "What do I wear?"he thought, "I have to wear something memorable."

When he arrived at the party he decided to park/prop himself in the corner to appear cool and unassuming. Unfortunately he immediately knew his outfit was all wrong for two reasons #1 It's yellow..for a boy?!?!?!Come on Mom! #2 This used to be Kate's. "I wonder if she'll notice?" he thought.

Oh man! I guess she noticed. How embarassing!

"Listen up Carson. To really be cool when Mommy points her camera at you look away like I do. That's the cool thing to do.I'll show you."Kate said.

"Yeah look away just like this...oh my goodness!What are you doing?!?! You're looking right at her!"

"I said DON'T look at the camera. There you are looking directly AT the camera!Making me look bad!"

Carson took this look from Kate as a sign to leave.



No matter.He wasn't ready for bed yet so he hit his favorite night spot. A little place he likes to call..... "The Activity Gym". Then he partied til the break of 8:30 PM.Good Times!

5 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

I absolutely enjoyed these pictures, the scripts, and the video of Carson "working out!"
Hope the four of you are doing well, we are going to try to make it for the golf scrammble (don't count us out yet) we'd love to get to see you guys, meet Carson, and introduce Brice.
Take care and enjoy your weekend!
Sending love and prayers,
James, Shavonne, Brock and Brice

Carolyn said...

Very cute post - made me laugh. And I loved Carson's cooes - awesome!

Randi Freeby said...

So cute. Carson and Braden should totally get together sometime. I think they would really understand where the other is coming from.

GriffinSisters said...

I loved the picture story time party with Carson and Kate....Precious...The video is so sweet....Love Uncle Blair

casterline said...

Emma wants to know why Carson is playing in Kayla's play gym?

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6