Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Fantastic Four Months



Carson turned 4 months last Friday. This boy is growing by leaps and bounds. He loves to coo and talk. I love picking him up from his crib every morning and smiling at him. He beams a big smile right back at me. "Good Morning Mom!" He is a very happy boy except when he is hungry or tired. He is losing his hair in little patches. He didn't have that much to begin with so it's not really a loss. :) I think he looks different everyday. Somedays he looks like me, other days he looks like Jared, but mostly he looks like Carson! He loves to stand on his big strong legs. He loves watching Kate and all of her antics. We are getting laughs now. His Daddy can really make him laugh when he tickles his tummy. He has rolled over to his side but not to his tummy. And when he is on his tummy he is content to lift his head and look around and doesn't seem interested in rolling over. He is starting very slowly to get the hang of sleeping through the night. It is sporadic and when he does I feel so blessed and like a new person! I think the trick to Carson is that I have to put him in his crib fully awake and let him put himself to sleep. I say I think that is it because I'm not really sure. We do become students of these little guys don't we?***UPDATE-Report from the next morning. He didn't sleep through the night. So that's not the trick. Back to square one!***** Enjoy the very short slideshow of his progression from one month to four months. I love watching how his face changes.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Look at you - two little little ones, working full time and still putting videos together! Way to go!

I have always thought Carson looked like Jared but the 4 mo. pic of him in the video is "identical"! Amazing.

Love you guys.

Carolyn said...

Ok- you must be online right now because I just signed on to your blog and it looked the old way and now it is all new! I like the look! Sign on to facebook and we can chat!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6