Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love, Kate and Carson

Dear Daddy,
Since I am the coeditor of this blog, Mommy let me do my very own special Daddy's day post. Carson and I wanted to do something to make you feel special on your special day so we put together some of our favorite pictures in the whole world. Of course these are pictures of you with us! Mommy helped me pick the song. It's a Beatles Song called All You Need is Love. We chose it because it keeps saying "Love, Love, Love!" That what we think of when we think of you Daddy. How much we love you and how much you love us. THIS MUCH!!!!!!We love you so much Daddy and want you to know that of all the Daddies in the whole world you are the best. Enjoy your special day!

Love, Kate and Carson and Mommy (she helped us out a little bit;)

1 comments:

Tressie said...

Betsy, Kate and Carson,

What wonderful and special Father's Day montages... Spot-on, "Love is all you need", and I know you all have love in abundance.

Happy Father's Day Jared,
Auntie Tress

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6