Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On the Upside......Down

I love my kids. This week has been especially emotional for me so far as I will go back to work on Monday and leave my life as a stay at home mom behind. As I was having one of my sad moments today  I looked over to see this.


Isn't he great? I just laughed out loud. Did he know that I needed that? Maybe an 18 month old does have the sense that his Mommy needed a laugh. Or maybe it was a happy coincidence, but I love him all the same. When Kate saw how much this made me laugh she rushed over to join in.


God bless my kids.

1 comments:

blivbook said...

OMYGOODNESSS! Your kids are adorable! We love babies, especially Boyu - I can't resist cute babies! Just wanted to say how cute they are :)Wish them luck too!

Cheers, B & Liv
www.blivbook.blogspot.com
B L I V B O O K: darling&diva

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6