Sunday, January 29, 2012

Before the Party

It's confirmed. He licks the creams out of the oreo and sticks it back in the package. I learned this the hard way. Nobody taught him this, it's pure oreo instinct.

Love this picture, but brotherly and sisterly love were in short supply that day. It was literally fighting one minute and smiles and playing the next.

Just wanted to capture Carso's reaction when he saw his Monster Truck Cake.

Caught ya! He couldn't keep his hands off this cake. I had to move it far away!

His "3" shirt. Had to add the race car on there. I was going to put it on the back, but what fun is that?

He woke up this morning and put his "3" shirt and played with his cars and watched Cars Toot (Cars 2)


Before the party. Smiles with Daddy

It was a monster truck/hot wheels party.

Of course I had to take some family pics. :)





And we got in a little tee ball time before the guests arrived

Seriously Kate has a solid swing. Then she throws down the bat like she's got a score to settle. Don't get behind her. :)

He loved running the bases!

She went right from her tee ball game to put the baby down for a nap. Verstile girl!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6