Saturday, July 28, 2007

Daddies thoughts

I am so excited to be able to enjoy a wonderful creation of ours! Betsy and I have dreamed on this moment for a few years now and cant wait to bring Little Kate or Blaine into this world. Besides my love for God and my wife, nothing stands above my love for this child. I cant wait to hold, kiss, bath, and comfort my child. The day we found out that Betsy was pregnant changed my thoughts from not just a husband, but to a father as well. I feel blessed that we will have a child that can bless our lifes as well. I know everyone wants a girl, but a boy wouldn't be bad either. JJ, JB, Blaine, Jr., whatever anyone wants to call him if it is him I don't care. Time will fly by and our little one will be here shortly and we all can enjoy him/her together. Take care and love Jared Sr.! :)

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6