Thursday, July 26, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

What a corny first title! But I can't come up with anything more clever. As many of you know who will read this blog Jared and I found out that we are expecting a baby to be born sometime around February 19th, 2008. We are so very excited. I thought this would be a fun way to record my thoughts, feelings, milestones and other adventures that come with our life at this time. Hopefully, Jared will also share his thoughts. I hope that one day our child can come to this blog and see what his/her parents were thinking and feeling as we eagerly anticipated the birth.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I wondered how you'd title it...and even thought you might use "Gowens" in it in such a way! I am so smart - ha!

Love it that you are going to record memories and special moments of this special little ones life! SO many congrats to you again and again!

I keep thinking of things I would like to buy him or her - I better slow down!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6