Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our Beautiful Baby's First Picture!!!

When I first found out I was pregnant I came across this verse and it has meant so much to me. I Samuel 1:27-28 "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life will be given over to the Lord." Every morning I pray for this child. I pray that it will be healthy and keep growing. But mostly I pray that he/she will grow to love the Lord and know that they can always call on Him through prayer.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I can already tell that Baby Gowens will be the cutest baby!!! :) Welcome to Blog World! I'm so glad to have another friend I can check on during my daily mommy routines. We are so excited for you guys on this journey of parenthood! It's the best! You will both be amazing parents, and there is a blessed, tiny munchkin in there we can't wait to meet!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6