Thursday, August 2, 2007

It will go by so fast!!!

I think this is a lie people tell you so that you can be comforted in your first trimester. On Tuesday I was 11 weeks. I feel like it is such a miracle to be in the double digits. I promise you I have been 9 weeks pregnant for what seems like 10 years! This is the amazing time in pregnany when YOU feel your body changing so much but you have little to show for it on the outside. I have on and off days lately. Somedays I feel really good and other days I am looking at my watch at work and saying "Ok just 3 more hours until I can be on the couch." My friend told me that the first 3 months of pregnancy are the equivalent to mountain climbing everyday. That made me feel a lot better about being so tired. Every morning I wake up wondering if I will see my tummy grow. Now I think I have examined it so much that I can't really tell. I know Moms reading this blog are saying "Oh don't worry you'll be able to tell!" I can't wait!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6