Sunday, August 5, 2007

Caden and Uncle Betsy



Caden is my oldest nephew. Being my first nephew he is very special to me. I remember the day he was born. My brother Brig, called me from the hospital room in Colorado. What a special day that was. I met Caden about 1month later and he has had a special place in my heart ever since. He calls me Uncle Betsy. He has another Aunt and he calls her Auntie Carolyn , but he has always called me Uncle Betsy. He still calls me Uncle Betsy and he is almost 8. I hope it never changes! The picture at the top was taken in June. Caden is 7 years old now. The bottom picture was taken in June of 2003 when Caden was 3.I can't believe how much he's changed. I remember how much he loved Sponge Bob Square Pants. I love how everytime we're together he asks me questions and tells me things about his life. His younger cousins love him. In June we all got to be together and Reece and Chase wanted to be everywhere Caden was, wanted to eat what Caden was eating etc. Caden is a precious person. His heart is solid gold just like his Dad. He has such a tender heart for everyone around him. I am so proud to have him as my nephew. I love you Caden!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy.

First of all, congrats on your impending birth! I am very happy for you and your beautiful family.

Secondly, I was searching online for "Caden Brednich", and I stumbled accross your post. What great pictures you have of my sweet young son.

I have always loved the fact that you and Caden have such a great relationship, and you are a great "Uncle Betsy" and you will be a wonderful mother as well.

I wish you all the luck (not that you will need it). I hope to see ya'll soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6