Thursday, August 9, 2007

Can I blame this on pregnancy?

Please let me know if the following antics can be blamed on pregnancy. Coincidentally I have done all of these since I got pregnant. Tell me what you think....

1. Knocking a whole glass of water onto my keyboard and computer and work.
2. Not knowing where a restaurant is that I pass by everyday on my way to work
3. Getting my shoe stuck in the crack of a sidewalk and the tip of the heel breaking off.
4. Going to bed more than 3 times before 9 PM
5. Going to the printer at work twice to get something and knowing that I didn't press print
6. Refusing to clean out my car (ok I realize that one is a long shot)
7. Having an unusual interest in the game show network
8. Getting a blog
9. Telling stories that go nowhere!
10 Eating cereal for dinner (Lucky Charms!)
11. Crying at an Andy Griffith episode

Ok I realize that most everyone that knows me will read this and say "Nah, that's just you!" That may be. But for the next 6 months I have a pretty good back up excuse!

2 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

Jay here! Ok, just my thoughts on this delicate matter, lol, 1,2,3,5 and 10. Nope, just you! hahahaha! 4,6,7,8,9,11 most definetely! Blame it on Jared Junior!!!!!

Courtney said...

Most of those sound like pretty pregnant things to me! I craved Lucky Charms for a few weeks during one of my pregnancies. Just enjoy being even crazier than normal!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6