Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jared's 29th Birthday Party






We decided to have Jared's party on Sunday night because his birthday falls on a Tuesday this year. We had over 25 people in our house at one time including Jared's Mom, sister, Nephews Caden and Toby, brother Blair and Jay and friends from church. We all had a blast! We ate sandwiches, cupcakes and played games. We played about 10 rounds of Catch Phrase classic boys against girls. I don't have to tell you who won that one. Ask any of the girls! At one point in the evening I looked around and thanked God so much for blessing us with such wonderful friends and family. Jared and I have been so blessed to meet so many wonderful couples from our church. Some people want extravagant things for their birthday but Jared's best Birthdays have been the ones where he is surrounded by friends and family.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

LJ keeps talking about Jared's birthday and that he ate cupcakes and sang happy birthday. I'm sorry I missed it! One of these days I'm going to be able to come! I hope this is a wonderful year and already know it will be full of blessings for your growing family! We love you guys!

angela said...

Hey Betsy! I didn't realize that you were a part of the blog world. I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your world. You are welcome to view mine. It's nice to find you here!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6