Friday, August 10, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Well, today we are going to hear your heartbeat today, and I am very excited for this. This will be the first sounds of life from our little treasure and for everyone that has a child understands this. We are getting very excited about finding out if we will be having Little Jared or Kate Elizabeth next month. Betsy pretty much already knows what she is wanting for the room either way, we just cant wait to start decorating. I read Jay's comments on Betsy's "can you blame this on pregnancy" and Jay you are certainly correct. :)
Bets will laugh when she reads that. She wanted my comments on some things about how she has been different and I acted like I couldnt hear her! I had my attorny plead the 5th for me. I have been talking to our baby this past week to let him/her know that we will hear his/her heartbeat this week. I just love Betsy for being a strong woman and following our savior, Jesus Christ! She is my rock and behind every man is an even greater woman. I will cherish our little child because this is ours together made out of God's love for us and one another. Well, thats about my time limit. Take care and God bless! Jared

1 comments:

Courtney said...

What wonderful thoughts about your sweet wife! She is certainly all of that and you are going to be a fantastic dad!!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6