Friday, August 17, 2007

George Costanza Inspiration

The main symptom of pregnancy that has taken me by surprise the most is being tired. Let's be honest here, I have been down right exhausted! The exhaustion usually hits me the strongest right after lunch. I was sitting at my desk the other day thinking about how much I would love to just lay my head down and have a quick nap and that's when I got inspired. I remembered this Seinfeld episode where George Costanza has a carpenter build him a secret compartment under his desk where he can take afternoon naps. He sets himself up with an alarm clock so he doesn't oversleep.He even has a nice blanket so he can really get a good snooze in. Brilliant! If only I lived in the Seinfeld world!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Any time you're tempted to think like George, that should be a huge red flag! You're losing it!!! :) The Seinfeld crew always had the most hilarious solutions to problems!

GriffinSisters said...

Happy Birthday to Jared!!! Thanks for having us out. Love seeing you and Bets!!! Love you both!! Can't wait to be uncle again. Love you both!!! Blair and Jay

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6