Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Adventures in Rice Cereal and 2 Grown Men on a Waterslide


These 2 inital reaction pictures are hilarious......a look of pure disgust!




I think the taste was alright, I think it's the texture she was objecting to.


I can do this Mom!!!!


Kate's favorite toy of the moment. She loves to cuddle this bear and wrap her arms around it...oh and put it in her mouth!


Don't take it personally Kate, Hudson really wanted to be in the picture with you he was just hungry!


Kate's still trying to get the hang of sitting up. She seems to always end up planted in the couch cushions!


Here's Hudson sporting what all the babies should be wearing this summer.


Kate loves our friend Landon. Every time we have Care Group she finds her way into his arms!


Our friends Landon and Candy had set up a waterslide for a party for their 10 year old daughter. Jared and Derek thought they would try it out. This got real funny, real quick!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey Bets,

Thanks for updating - I always love to see new pics of my sweet niece. Cute rice cereal faces...how is she enjoying it? She's probably thinkin, "oh mommy, give me real stuff to sustain these cheeks of mine!"

Give me a call when you aren't too worn out. Would love to visit - see how you're feeling, how work is, etc..

We miss ya....Love, Care

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy, Jared & Kate,

Adventures in rice cereal- LOVE IT! Kate is really animated and funny! We all know that feeling, though. . . what's this stuff? I can't wait to see what she thinks about liver? LOL! No matter how anyone cooks it or tries to smother liver to hide its taste- it's still liver.

And, if a key ingredient is water you can be sure to find Jared!

Love,
Auntie Tress

GriffinSisters said...

Love the new pics. Maybe a little applesauce in the cereal would make a sweeter face. Ha.Hope you guys had a great 4th. Went to Kittie and Gary's for lots of food, kids and fireworks. Love ya, Maw

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6