Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update on the precious babies

I thought I would give all of you a mini update on the precious babies that you have been praying for. The little baby Bennett that I asked you to pray has been blessed with several miracles. He is getting better everyday. His parents got to hold him last night for the first time. Wonderful pictures of that special moment are on his web site. Please go there to read the journal (click on journal and then pictures) and you can see how God has worked miracles through so many prayers. His parents are such inspirations of true faith. http://www.totsites.com/tot/bennettmitchell
The little girl Ava that I told you about came through her surgery well. She was up and at 'em with in 48 hours. It was a very successful surgery. We had the privilege of seeing her at church and she looks wonderful.
The little boy Caden who was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma stage IV is entering his 3rd round of chemo tomorrow. I am also going to give you the link to look at his website and read his journal and see his pictures. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cadenledbetter
Please continue to pray for these precious ones.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6