Saturday, September 1, 2007

Monday Night at Starbucks

Over the past year these girls and I have met at Starbucks on Monday nights. From left to right they are Gracie Reed, Me, Jodi Tuley (my fellow pregnant pal due February 1st) and on the top row Hope Bell. It is a great time for us to share the specifics of what is going in our lives. We offer up our prayer requests and reach out and receive support from one another. I love these girls dearly and consider them to be my true sisters. We share a lot of laughs!! All of these girls have been blessed with an amazing sense of humor and we definitely use that blessing at our group time. We start at 7 and have been know to wrap it up at around 10:30 or 11 although we try to be good to our hubbies and get home at a decent hour. What I love about these girls is that they all love their husbands and think the world of them. But most importantly they all love God and the advice and comfort they give is given from that perspective. Thank you God for blessing me with the most wonderful friends!!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

It is such a blessing to have accountability with godly women! You will find that even more necessary for survival as a mom! Keep making time for that! The four of you sure make up a precious group of ladies!

angela said...

How fun! Meeting with great women really does something special for the soul!

Amanda said...

I'm so thankful that Gracie has you and the other girls!! It's such a gift to have an accountability group!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6