Monday, September 8, 2008

Lucky 7!!!!

Happy 7 months to the sweetest girl in the world! Her newest thing is saying, "Da da da da da...." Ok we know that the experts say she won't associate Jared with Da Da for another 5 months but we still love it and it still makes Jared's day. What guy wouldn't love to come home from work and hear his little girl calling his name. Enjoy the many other pictures and updates below including Kate's first Rangers game and first Sunday football day. By the way sorry, she is not giving out very many smiles right now. She is really protecting those gums right now. Maybe month 8 will show a picture with some teeth! The first is a slide show of Kate from birth to 7 months. A picture for each month. Very short but worth seeing how much she has changed.







3 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

Hi Baby Kate
Thanks for the new pics, I love your dress. It is beautiful!! Your smile is so very very sweet even if there are no teeth, ha. Love your quilt background, as always.
Love, Maw

GriffinSisters said...

Oh gosh, there was so much to take in but who wouldn't want to?!?! I love all the new pictures and I especially love that the two of you are exposing her to as much as she can handle! She is such a beautiful little, growing girl (you both already know that of course)!
Besty, hope you are feeling well. I sure can relate to most of what you are going through, I'm just behind you week wise. I know that you and Jared must be thrilled about adding a baby boy to the family!
Take care and if you need anything let us know.
God Bless,
James, Shavonne, and Brock

Carolyn said...

Yay Kate! You are looking good! Tell your Mommy not to forget to introduce you to a real sport...HOCKEY. But if she has forgotten, you just leave it to Auntie Care. It'll be our special thing :) Love you lots.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6