Friday, September 26, 2008

Meet Me at the Airport

Last Wednesday we had a special treat. My sister in law Carolyn was on her way to her brother's wedding in Canada and had a lay over in DFW. We met up with her and cousin Piersen for about an hour before their next flight. Care hadn't seen Kate since she was six weeks old and although she keeps up through the blog the life size version is so much better. Piersen is about 13 months older than Kate. Here are some pics from that special day.

Getting a hug from Auntie Care. Oh, if she only lived closer what fun we would have.

Cousins!

Sweet picture. She loves to just stare at people and just take them all in.

Including her brother, Kate will be surrounded by 8 boys from both sides of the family. What a lucky girl.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6