Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's So Easy Being Green

I thought I would share some pictures of Kate that I took of her in her smart green outfit. (Thanks Auntie April!) She loves to play with the green satin sash and thinks all of her outfits should come with "toys" on them. I took these pictures before we went to church. I have to say that our church has the most amazing nursery and the most incredible people that work in the nursery. On the week ends that Jared works there is no way that I could go to church with out the nursery.She loves it and can play and I can actually FOCUS on worship and the sermon. Such a blessing!



I can't even describe the face and actions that I have to use to get this laughing response. The things parents will do for a smile and a laugh.


3 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

Look at how BIG she is growing!!! I think it's wonderful that she has this chair, not only to relax in but to take pictures so everyone can actually see how much she is growing.
Hope all is well at the Gowens' homefront. Have a great week!
God Bless,
Shavonne

Carolyn said...

Kate, You look great in green.....and we sure like your little brothers room! Have a happy week!

Give your Mommy a big hug and a pat to little Carson.

Kristen said...

That is such a cute outfit!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6