Monday, November 17, 2008

Adoption Prayer Request

Over the past few weeks I have been checking out a blog through Angie Smith's Bring the Rain blog. It is called Our Journey of Love. You can find it on the blog list to the right. This couple is about to adopt their second child , a newborn baby girl that was born on Friday. Just reading a few entries from this mom gives you a full on glimpse on how excited she is to become a mom to this precious girl. She needs your prayers right now as she has just found out just days from finalization that the birth Mom is having second thoughts. I can't imagine the emotion and feelings that she and her family are having. Please pray that God will intervene in this situation. Thank you.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6