Sunday, November 2, 2008

Guns Up!!!

Saturday night was a big night for Tech fans.Every fan was excited for the Red Raiders to play the #1 ranked Texas Longhorns. And our resident Texas Tech fan was no exception. You can have your Texas vs OU game but this is the one that mattered to Tech fans. We had a lot of fun and invited some friends over to watch the game. Well in case you didn't know, they upset the Longhorns and won in a dramatic fashion. It was a great game to watch even if you aren't a college football fan. Even though Kate had been asleep for awhile when the game was over she still got into the spirit earlier in the day. I couldn't resist the big bow. She just looked so adorable and girly!

This is when we told her that Texas was ranked #1 and Tech faced an uphill battle to win.

This is when we told her Tech had a great chance to upset the Longhorns.

My little Texas Bow Head!

Kate's buddy Jake came over to watch the game. This just goes to show you that you never know what will make a baby laugh. Jake started to drop her toys in the bath tub and Kate started laughing. He dropped them again and she laughed harder. I have never heard her laugh so hard!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love her expressions...she is shaping up to be a pretty involved sports fan!!! Atta girl!

ANd hte video cracked me up too - pure joy in that laugh. She sounds a little like Pierce when he really gets going. Thanks for posting the video - made me smile and laugh too! it is bound to be revisited!

GriffinSisters said...

Ok, I was laughing my head off and Brock kept saying "that funny!" What a goober!!! We had to replay it like 5 times because when it was over he would say "I see Kate laughin!!!"
I hope you all are doing well. Go Raiders!!!
God Bless,
Shavonne and Brock

Anonymous said...

she is the cutest baby girl! I miss her soo much, it feels like we are thousands of miles apart.......CLAUDIA

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6