Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family Time

For the past 7 days, Jared has been working 12 hour days. We miss him and as it turns out we are about to miss him even more. BUT for the past 2 days we have had him all to ourselves and we have been enjoying every second. Today we went to the park to just enjoy being a family and to take some pictures (of course!) I love these pictures because Jared and I both took turns photographing each other with our kids. I love the pictures of Jared and Carson. I noticed as I was looking through them that Carson's hand never left Jared's knee. Kate does it to when she comes in to the picture. They wanted to make sure he was near. The picture that I absolutely love is a close up of Jared where you can see all of us reflected in his shades. How's that for symbolism? I love these sweet little moments. These are the little moments that make up our family these days.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Precious pictures, Betsy! We have three and a half months of those 12hour days of daddy being gone during tax season with a very short Sunday during each week. If you ever want someone new to play with give us a call!

Carolyn said...

Hey Bets - love the new blog look. How do you do it? I can never find the way to put the individual pics in - help me!

Great slideshow too!

When does Jared leave for the first time?

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6