Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stress= Creative Explosion

So Kate's broken leg has sent me into stress city. I am gradually calming down but stress for me was at its peak this past Saturday and Sunday. I just had to make something. Use my hands, sew, create.......Well that's just what I did. Take a look at the results.Oh my goodness...
Ok. This falls under the heading of "I saw this at a craft show and I just had to see if I could do it." It's a diaper wipes cover. I even monogrammed it. Considering Kate will be potty training in a couple of months (wink wink) this might have been in vain.

Ok, I wanted to kick myself (not really) when I found out how easy and cheap these hair doo dads were to make.In the past I had been paying $6 and sometimes **cringe** $8 for a cute hairbow. It took me all of 5 minutes and it cost me under a $1.00 in materials. Now that Kate is leaving bows in her hair longer I fear that I may make her into a bow head. :)



Probably my favoriteproject this week. I got the eggs at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 off. I originally put them on a wreath and then I was inspired by one of the crafty blogs on my side bar to turn it into a Easter Egg tree. The branches are from a branch I pruned in our back yard. And the tinsel stuff is left over from the kids Birthday party.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6