Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring!

So it seems that mother nature is trying to coax Spring out of its shell this week. We have had some beautiful days this week. Twice this week we have laid a quilt down in our back yard and just enjoyed the sunshine. And today we had an occasion to break out the spring shorts. Although I felt a little bit sheepish about it as the temperature guage in the truck kept fluctuating from 59 to 60 degree. But I felt much better we arrived at our destination and it seemed like everyone was wearing shorts. It seems like everyone is ready to get this weird strangely snow filled winter behind us and enjoy all that Spring has to offer.
New Sandals always mark the beginning of Spring for a girl



In between being mean to Carson Kate likes to show us how much she loves her brother.






I love these these two little ones sooo much!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love these spring-y pics....that second one of Kate is adorable - she looks so grown up! Another fave is the last one. So sweet!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6