Saturday, March 13, 2010

Simply Syrup

This morning after having 2 waffles already he decided to help himself to his sister's waffles. He's very good about being unassuming. He'll just stand by her chair and sort of carry on a baby conversation with Kate. Kate being a natural talked just jabbers on and on and Carson jabbers as if to say, "Hmmmm Kate that is SO interesting." All the while he is sneaking his chubby hand up to her tray to swipe a bite of waffle. It's a pretty good racket he's got going. I loved it at the end when he got the coveted prize: a plate with syrup. Simple pleasures!


Love the plate stuck to his leg

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6