Saturday, November 19, 2011

Turkey Shirts.....Gobble Gobble!

Ever since I saw the Turkey Shirt Tutorial over at the Cottage Home web site, I knew I just had to make them  for my little turkeys. :) I loved everything about this project. From using all of my beautiful scraps, sewing on the turkey applique (I'm slightly obsessed with applique recently) to hiding Thomas the Train amongst all of the feathers. I even did a little bit of embroidery to make the faces. I think I've had this project rolling around in my head for awhile and finally made them last week. Just in time for Turkey day. :)





Do you see him? It took Carson forever to find him.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6