Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week end Projects

Here are some things that the kids and I enjoyed doing this week end. So simple and fun!




A little pumpkin redo. Kate spotted these Dora and Diego stickers for $1.00 at the Dollar Tree and the pumpkins were embellished again.


What is Carson so curious about????


Bubble Magnets!!!! So simple and easy to make. The best part is that you can use all of the magazines that are coming in the mail at this time of the year for the images. I used images from the kids Wish book magazine from Target and since I will never be able to afford anything from Pottery Barn Kids I was glad that I could get some use out of their catalog!

Some of the kids favorites. There's Elmo, Buzz, Spiderman, Lightening McQueen and Elmo in there. All you need is Mod Podge, Crazy glue, Glass rocks, and magnets. I learned how to make these bubble magnets HERE 

My personal favorite. :)

These are strips from a jelly roll. It is a form of precut fabric strips. It will eventually turn into a Jelly Roll Floor Pillow and I am so excited about it. It will take some work but it will be done. I just love all of the different fabric that I get to use.

This is my beginning. I love it so far!

Play Doh project for the kids.

As always with carso it has to involve cars in one way or another.

These are my future projects.
http://thecottagehome.blogspot.com/2010/11/gobble-gobble-turkey-shirt-tutorial.html

and

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/11/just-growing-quilt.html#more

I day dream about making this quilt. And with 3 close friends pregnant and due with in a month of each other I just might get to make it. :)

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6