Friday, November 25, 2011

Who Wants Free Cash???

So I have been on this kick lately of earning cash back on everything I buy. I ditched Bank of America and signed up with Perkstreet . I earn 2% cash back on everything I buy and (very important here )it is NOT a credit card. 2% cash back on a Debit Card!! Woohoo!! I earn cash back on purchases plus the bills I pay online. I have been with them a month and have already earned $35 cash back and counting. :)

The second way to earn cash back I wish I had found out about  sooner.As in before I finished my Christmas Shopping.  Ebates.com  is simply amazing. You get cash back for shopping online at every store. Tonight I made a purchase at one of my favorite stores Sephora (an early Birthday gift:)) and earned 10% cash back and then if you add in my 2% I am already getting back from my bank account at Perkstreet that's a total of 12% cash back!!!! It's totally free and I figure why not earn cash back for things you were going to buy anyway! Click Here to Start earning cash back:)

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6