Saturday, March 10, 2012

All Fired Up!

On the second day that Kate and I were in Washington we went to a pottery place called All Fired Up. It was so much fun. We painted our own pottery and 3 days later it was ready. I've got to find a place in Fort Worth just like this place. I know that Carso would love it to.


Of course we tried to persuade her to paint something practical  like a plate but once she saw the cupcake, it was all over.

She loved and used practically every color in the place.

My Mom and I really got into it to. I think what made this so special was that we were all doing it together. We all shared in the experience.

Very serious business.



I painted a Monster Mug for Carso

Mimi made a flower coffee cup for Kate. Now it is the only cup she drinks from :)


Kate played with the paints while she waited for the big girls to finish up.

the finished monster mug

the monster in the mug

The most colorful cupcake you'll ever see

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6