Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Diaper Cake and My Most Favorite Cake Pops Ever

My friend Hopie had a baby shower today. I got a little crafty last night. I loved making this diaper cake. I have made one with rolled up diapers before but this one was wrapped in receiving blankets. Inside this cake there are 50 diapers, a bottle, baby lotion, and other baby items. You see I ran out of diapers in the middle of the 2nd layer so I had to improvise with some very useful baby essentials. I love how it turned out and it was way easier than the rolled up diapers.


Both Mommy and Daddy are runners. So this girl's got to get her kicks on as soon as possible.

I also made cake pops for the shower. I did something different this time and dipped half of the cake pop in chocolate and half in purple. I also dipped some entirely in chocolate and experimented with some designs.






0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6