Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yep! She's 4!

It blows my mind that this beautiful girl is 4 already! Here are some pictures from her very special day. We went to Pei Wei with the family so I could watch her actually eat. She loves Pei Wei and is all about the rice. I told my Mom we were taking her to Pei Wei to watch her shovel in the rice.:)

My gorgeous original girl!


i bought this little crown for her but I wasn't sure if she would wear it so I went the cheap route. Of course she ended up wearing it for a long time:) But I promise if it had been $25 she wouldn't have worn it:)

Daddy and the Birthday  Girl

Mommy and her 4 year old!

I loved all of her little expressions.

The aforementioned rice shovel.

Walking out with her Nena.

We went back to Nena's house for butterfly cupcakes. She was so happy when we were singing to her.

The look of "this is all for me! yep all for me!"

She had practiced all afternoon. I think the candle was blown out with more spit than air. Thank goodness for individual cupcakes!


0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6